The Power of Product Sampling and Couponing
Gain Valuable Insight into the Power of Product Sampling and Couponing
Did you know that 92% of customers will try a product sample—and 53% purchase the product they sampled?
This research report provides valuable insight into how samples and coupons maximize customer spending, and how to leverage brand marketing using an effective sampling strategy.
- How samples lead customers to purchase
- When brands see sales lifts from samples—and for how long
- Which coupons prove most effective by demographic
- How sampling is evolving in 2018
- 77% of customers say that receiving a product sample would motivate them to try another from that brand
- 42% of customers have switched their brand preference based on samples they tried
- 56% of customers like product samples because they're looking for alternatives
- 62% of customers said sampling a product is the most effective way to get them to try a brand
- 81% of customers said they would try a product after receiving a sample
- 75% of customers have become aware of a product by sampling
- 7 in 10 millennial moms are willing to try a new product
- Over 6 in 10 millennial moms are willing to try a new brand after receiving a new sample
- 95% of millennial moms use coupons
But that's not all! Discover how product sampling pays off over time—we know the average sales lift caused by samples the day of a sampling event and after a 20-week period. Which coupon formats do Genz Z, Baby Boomers, Gen X, and Millennials use? There's only one way to find out.
Fill out the form to download the research report today.