Insights on Psoriasis and Eczema for Health Care and Skin Care Marketers
Gain Valuable Insight into the Psoriasis & Eczema Treatment Market
Did you know that approximately 7.5 million people in the U.S. have psoriasis—and over 30 million have eczema?
This research report provides valuable insight into the types of treatment skin patients need, and how to leverage brand marketing by targeting buyer behavior.
- Where patients seek treatment
- Which treatments patients are most satisfied—or dissatisfied—with
- How skin diseases impact the healthcare market
- How to reach patients diagnosed with psoriasis, eczema, and other skin diseases
- 82% of adults with psoriasis aged 20–59 are white
- Roughly 20,000 children under 10 years old are diagnoses with psoriasis each year
- Psoriasis causes 3 million office and hospital visits every year
- Eczema is more common in women than men
- 3.2 million children have moderate to severe eczema
- Nearly 30% of children with eczema experience disrupted sleep 5+ nights a week due to symptoms
- Only 1/3 of those with eczema symptoms reported having a physician diagnosis.
- The current drug market for psoriasis and eczema is $10.6 billion—and growing rapidly.
But that's not all! Discover what psoriasis and eczema treatments patients prefer. What type of therapy do more than 60% of eczema patients say is unsatisfactory overall? What treatment causes 77% of sufferers to experience side effects? Where did they research alternative treatment methods?
There's only one way to find out.
Fill out the form to download the research report today.